Monday

June 6, 1988

11:45 p.m.

Boy, it really does take about 24 hours to "come down" off of Brad.

I'm feeling normal for now, until our next encounter, physically speaking.

Friday's Billy Vera gig was fun.  I was goofing with one of the black comedians (sp like shit!)[editor's note - Tommy Davidson].  He was getting all sexual with me toward the end, and at one point I had on his sunglasses, and he put his fingers in his mouth and got them wet and streaked his sunglasses (while on me).  So, I took them into the ladies' room and while in there, stuck my fingers into my pussy and rubbed them on the lenses, then I went out and handed the dude his glasses.  He said "You didn't did you?" and proceeded to smell them!  What a riot!  He ended up giving me his telephone number.  I am not interested, however.  (Too much Brad on the brain these days).

Saturday was fun also.  I was miss social butterfly at the gig ... everyone's fave of the night!  Even BV himself gave me a few lines of direct dialogue.  Too funny.

Taped Brad at the telethon and watched it when I got home on Saturday night.  (I was really fucked up ... peed a tad on myself on the way home, YUK).  I telephoned Brad and slurred some shit into his machine about his thing on TV.  No real memory, however, of the conversation.  I undressed and passed out in bed.  A short while later I hear Brad pull up outside (how I knew it was him [on his Harley] and not Benjamin [rice burner] - I don't know ... in fact, I have a vague recollection of Benjamin calling and leaving a message on my machine Saturday. ... oh well).

I pulled myself as together as I could and tried to relate to Brad.  He was wired up from the performance and some whiff he did earlier.  So we watched the tape, he popped some shots of Jack and I rolled a doobie.

I recollect some intense conversation between us, but mostly I recall that he made me feel real comfortable about his being here.  Sort of put me at ease.  He addressed the lead singer bit that was cropping up now and then in our lives and he wanted me to know he was aware of what he is doing with the band and wanted to be reassured, I guess, that I wasn't going to have problems dealing with that.

I sensed a real and incredibly strong vibration of power emanating from him during the evening and was aware of this being a moment of his direct approach with me.  I acknowledged it.

We had intense sex, although not nearly as emotionally satisfying (for me) as the foreplay prior that consisted of a lot of emotional feelings flowing between us. But, I was also on the rag and a bit distracted by that. 

Actually, I did real well considering I was on the rag and not at all prepared to be with Brad.

We crashed at 4ish or so in the AM on  Sunday.  I got up at 10:00 and went out to the living room to read the sports page and listen to music.  Eventually I put on the ballgame.

I woke Brad up around noon.

We hung out briefly.  It was somewhat slow.  When he finally got ready to leave, I mentioned to give me a call if he a wanted a ride with company.  He hesitate a moment and then told me to "change and let's get out of here."

We went to Venice.  We had a nice day.

His roommate gave him notice that day.
View My Stats